BRAC Job Circular 2022 Job Details:
We are now sharing with you all the details of BRAC Job Circular 2022. We have sorted all the information below, that’s why you can get the pure information easily. If you want to get More Job Circular like Govt. Job, Bank Job , Private Jobs, Army Jobs, etc, you can check our category section. We are updating the latest Job Circular on our website daily. So let’s know the details about the circular with us.
|Post Name:||Assistant General Manager, Finance & Banking Relationship; Finance and Accounts|
- SAFEGUARDING RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme`s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Provide support to manage the business’s cash flows and liquidity by making sure it has enough money to pay its bills and meets its short and long term objectives and forecast cash flow position.
- Manage foreign exchange and interest rate exposure, and relationships with regulators, rating agencies and creditors.
- Ensure fund availability and fund utilisation in all branches of BRAC all over Bangladesh through effective fund management and analyzing related borrowing needs.
- Lead to ensure that all financial information are accurate and on time and in adherences to local laws and regulation and compliances of regulatory and mandatory issues for following the country rules and regulation.
- Provide support to identify, assess and manage financial risks and monitor external market conditions and liaison with company investors, bankers and senior managers.
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors by taking necessary corrective measures and replying to audit reports.
- Regularly review procedures and financial reports, systems and structure to optimize efficiency and effectiveness and to ensure consistency across the organisation to strengthen the financial control systems of BRAC.
- Support the management of investment exposures and interest rate risk for the company.
- Monitor all the transaction of BRAC Bangladesh bank accounts.
- Manage projects on aspects of time, budget, issues and risks of all project phases and deliverables applicable to Finance to manage domain.
- Analyze and oversee risk management, fiscal control and reporting, corporate accounting and taxation reporting.
- MBA/ Masters in Finance/ Accounting or any other relevant subject
- At least 7 year(s)
- Sound knowledge on Accounting, Finance, Auditing, Tax, VAT, Treasury Function.
- Knowledge of International Accounting Standard (IAS) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Analytical ability and technical knowledge on financial management.
- Excellent communication skills in both Bangla and English.
- Proficiency on different computer applications.
- Should be sincere, polite, dynamic, hardworking and willing to work under pressure.
- Minimum 07 years of experience preferably in Accounts/ Finance/ Audit/ Tax/ VAT/ Treasury
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health and life Insurance and others.
jobmatchingbd Online Job Posting.
1 Aug 2022
Business : BRAC is an international development organisation founded in Bangladesh that partners with over 100 million people living with inequality and poverty globally to create sustainable opportunities to realise potential.