Daridra Bimochon Shangstha Job Circular 2022 Job Details:
We are now sharing with you all the details of Daridra Bimochon Shangstha Job Circular 2022. We have sorted all the information below, that’s why you can get the pure information easily. If you want to get More Job Circular like Govt. Job, Bank Job , Private Jobs, Army Jobs, etc, you can check our category section. We are updating the latest Job Circular on our website daily. So let’s know the details about the circular with us.
Daridra Bimochon Shangstha
Case Management Officer
- Daridra Bimochon Shangstha (DBS) is launching a project titled ‘Recovery and Advancement of Informal Sector Employment (RAISE)’ jointly financed by the Government of Bangladesh and Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation (PKSF). The goal of the project is to provide services that can enhance earning opportunities for low-income urban youth, and urban youth impacted by COVID-19.
- Perform individual assessments through psychometric profiling and, identify potential program participants for Business Management Training (BMT) and Apprenticeship Program (AP);
- Provide individual and group counseling, assist in career planning assessing program participants’ needs, preferences & abilities and support them to succeed in their roles through close supervision, mentoring, and coaching and;
- Facilitate sessions in training/workshops/courtyard meetings and coordinate with other actors to ensure referral and the transfer of cases where RAISE does not have the capacity or specialized support;
- Enter and update data into Case Management System (CMS) software and analyze them according to the demand of PMU;
- Assist in organizing seminars, workshops, training, and other community mobilization programs;
- Assist in preparing monthly, quarterly, and half-yearly progress reports on time; and
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the management.
- Work at office
- Master’s Degree in Social Work/Social Welfare/Sociology /Psychology/Clinical Psychology/ Educational Psychology/Education from any Govt. Approved University;
- More than one 3rd Division/Class in examinations will not be accepted;
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years.
- Training in Case Management, Counseling, Entrepreneurship Development, and Management Information Systems (MIS) will be treated as extra quality;
- Good operating skills of Microsoft Office (especially MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint) with software operation and reporting will be treated as essential skills; and
- Required to have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English & Bangla;
- Understanding and speaking the local language of the project area is an advantage.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Case Management/Psychosocial Counseling/Information Management/Training in the development organization.
Chuadanga, Jhenaidah, Kushtia, Meherpur
- Tk. 45000 (Monthly)
- Consolidated Tk. 45,000/- (BDT Forty-Five Thousand) per month and other admissible benefits as per organization rules. (Inclusive of all applicable Tax as per the law of Bangladesh)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy
jobmatchingbd Online Job Posting.
19 Sep 2022
Daridra Bimochon Shangstha (DBS)
You can see these job posts also on our Facebook.