Dhaka Ahsania Mission, Health and WASH Sector Job Circular 2022 Job Details:
We are now sharing with you all the details of Dhaka Ahsania Mission, Health and WASH Sector Job Circular 2022. We have sorted all the information below, that’s why you can get the pure information easily. If you want to get More Job Circular like Govt. Job, Bank Job , Private Jobs, Army Jobs, etc, you can check our category section. We are updating the latest Job Circular on our website daily. So let’s know the details about the circular with us.
|Employer:||Dhaka Ahsania Mission, Health and WASH Sector|
|Post Name:||Senior Program Officer|
- Dhaka Ahsania Mission (DAM) is a non-government development organization founded in 1958 by Khan Bahadur Ahsanullah, an eminent educationist, reformer and Sufi with the aim of social and spiritual development of entire human community. DAM has been contributing for the betterment of the disadvantaged population through operating 35 institutions and also 8 sectors of development. Health and WASH Sector is one of the core sectors of DAM which has also been operating 9 institutions and 15 donor funded projects. Ahsania Mission Female Drug Treatment and Rehabilitation Center situated in Dhaka district, is one of the institution of Health and WASH Sector, established on 12 April, 2014 aiming to recognizes that success in recovery not only depends on the content of primary treatment, but also on the availability of support services once a woman returns home to her family and community. The Center can accommodate 35 female clients at a time. DAM Health & WASH Sector is going to recruit a competent and self-motivated individual for the position of “Senior Program Officer” of Ahsania Mission Female Drug Treatment and Rehabilitation Center, Dhaka. It`s a Dhaka based position.
- Mental Health and Psycho-social Services:
- Work closely with the counseling and case management staffs and guide/ support for the below:
- Promotion of mental and physical health among patients in treatment & rehabilitation center.
- Assessment and recommendations for appropriate treatments
- Diagnose and treat various mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders
- Effective case management services and referral services as needed
- Center Management:
- Support Center manager in ensuring high standard implementation of center activities in line with goal, objective and policies;
- Support Center Manager in the management of incidents and seek guidance from line manager as require
- Monitor the safety and security of residents and ensure the facility meets all government licensing standards and others;
- Budget development and expenditure review:
- Examine closely expenditure statements to ensure spending in line with the approved budget;
- Prepare yearly budget, work plan and take initiative for fund-raising
- Monitoring and supportive Supervision:
- Participate the weekly/monthly meeting with the team members to see the FDTC performances, difficulties, challenges, and develop way forwards and report to line manager;
- Identify threats for in-house incidents and develop future strategies in consultation with the line manager;
- Support Center Manager in developing report
- Advocacy & Coordination:
- Maintain communication and coordination with DNC, GO/NGOS and Mental Health institutes other stakeholders to ensure support services;
- Arrange required advocacy and sensitization for the promotion, branding of the DAM and its drug treatment and rehabilitation initiatives
- Initiate proposal development for DNC donation in consultation with line manager
- Attend all sorts of coordination/advocacy meeting at outside and create image of DAM through performing at excellent level
- SBCC activities:
- Initiate development and printing of IEC/BCC materials as require
- Facilitate/arrange awareness creation activity; social media program, day observation, recovery get-together and promotional activities of the center;
- Initiate write up for E Newsletter, Mission Barta, AMIC barta, Annual Report;
- Document best practices
- Acting as the safeguarding focal point of the center and take the lead on child safeguarding and adult safeguarding issues
- Plan and ensure safeguarding training for the center team
- Ensure staff and others are aware of the Safeguarding Policy including Gender, PSEA, Child Protection and Anti-Harassment policy, Code of Conduct and other policies of Dhaka Ahsania Mission (DAM) consciously
- Follow the existing safe guarding policies of DAM for reporting, recording and managing the safe guiding crisis
- Any other responsibility as designated from time to time assigned by the supervisor and Director Health & WASH sector;
- Maintain rules and regulations of FDTC and Organization;
- Work at office
- Master in Psychology from any reputed university.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Only females are allowed to apply
- At least 2 years experience working within a multidisciplinary team. Working with drug field all will adds value.
- Excellent computer skills
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and work with limited supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to establish effective working relations at all levels
- Experience in successfully managing various forms of stakeholders, including local level health, protection and social safety net authorities
- Good in written and spoken English.
- A dynamic and flexible individual with ability to multitask and who can work under pressure
- Team player.
- Application must have COVID-19 vaccination certificate.
jobmatchingbd Online Job Posting.
Read Before Apply
“Preference will be given to suitable female candidates”
All employees of DAM are expected to perform roles and responsibilities following its code of conduct and safeguarding policies for preventing any forms of harassment and abuse.
Deserving candidates are requested to send their application with a cover letter, two professional references and a copy of recent passport size photograph with contact cell number to Director, Health and WASH Sector, Dhaka Ahsania Mission, House-152, Road-6, Block-Ka, PC Culture Housing Society, Shyamoli, Dhaka-1207 or through email at [email protected]
Please write the name of position at the top of the envelope.
Please visit our website: www.amic.org.bd
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline : 10 Sep 2022
1 Sep 2022
Dhaka Ahsania Mission, Health and WASH Sector
Address : House-152, Block-Ka, PC Culture Housing Society, Shyamoli, Dhaka-1207
Web : www.amic.org.bd
You can see these job posts also on our Facebook.