- Implement and configure Software or ERP consulting customers.
- Configuring software/ERP to meet the required solution design.
- Interact with teams of developers, offshore teams then monitor and tune performances.
- Consult the client to collect all relevant data for implementation.
- Develop a project plan for implementations
- Setting and managing expectations throughout the full project lifecycle.
- Acting as the first point of contact throughout the project lifecycle
- Prepare necessary project documentation associated with implementation like manuals, customer query data, issue logs and their resolution.
- Supporting the client in testing the system prior to go live
- Perform other duties as assigned
Workplace and hours
Monday to Friday
- Bachelor Degree of CSE/IT or equivalent
- Written and verbal skills: excellent communication skills in English
4 to 7 year(s)
- Negotiable (it is commensurate to the experience level)
- Other Benefits:
- 5 days working
- Yearly Salary Review
- Festival Allowance
- Cross-functional training & development sessions
- Ability to grow and build a career