Octagon Group Job Circular 2022 Job Details:
We are now sharing with you all the details of Octagon GroupJob Circular 2022. We have sorted all the information below, that’s why you can get the pure information easily. If you want to get More Job Circular like Govt. Job, Bank Job , Private Jobs, Army Jobs, etc, you can check our category section. We are updating the latest Job Circular on our website daily. So let’s know the details about the circular with us.
|Post Name:||Sr. Executive (Local Affairs)|
- Octagon Group is looking for a dynamic energetic and analytic candidate for the post of “Sr. Executive – Local Affairs “. The incumbent must have initiative, experience and the drive to deliver high quality results.
- Dealing with all sorts of company matters and concerning the Registrar of Joint Stock Companies and Firms (RJSC).
- Establish strong liaison with the Government service provider organization (e.g. PDB, DESCO, REB, GAS/TITAS, WASA, AC Land, Passport Office, City Corporation, Port & various licensing authority.
- Have capabilities to maintain liaison with regulatory bodies (e.g. DC Office/SP Office/Police Station/Land Office/Sub Register Office /PGCB/WDB/Environment/labor/local authorities including Mayor, Chairman, Ward Commissioner) and other related authorities.
- Obtain/renewal of all required licenses from the stakeholders (e.g. BERC, Trade, Fire, CBC, BIDA, DIFE, RAJUK, DOE, ERC, IRC, Bond, BSTI, NBR & BGMEA, BTMA Membership. etc.).
- Obtain/renewal of Work Permit for Foreign Nationals from BOI, BIDA and BEPZA.
- Maintain ISO related documentation.
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by the management.
- Work at office
- Master’s degree in any discipline, MBA in HRM or LLB will get preference
- At least 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
work with local administration and city corporation
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Group of Companies, Manufacturing (FMCG), Power, Textile
- Age at least 28 years
- The applicant should have experience in the following area(s):
- Project management skill.
- People handling capabilities.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills and Ability to work under pressure.
- Good knowledge in the areas of respective Laws and Rules.
- Drafting different types of agreement i.e. MOU, Deed, e-Form etc.
- Pro-active, enthusiastic, self-motivated, independent and result oriented.
- Willing to frequent visit a new/existing site in all over Bangladesh.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Computer skills: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook etc.
Dhaka (Gulshan), Narayanganj (Rupganj)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As Per Company Policy.
jobmatchingbd Online Job Posting.
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
19 Aug 2022
Address : House # 5, Road # 2, Gulshan-1, Dhaka 1212
You can see these job posts also on our Facebook.